viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

Interwiew To Suhelen Calderon (My friend)

Where were you born?
I was worn on Maracaibo

Did you grow up there?
Yes, I do

Where did you go to high school?
I went to American Institute Joseph John Thompson

Did you like your school?
Yes I Do. It was big and I had too many friends.

Where did you use to spend your vacations?
I use to spend my vacations on Dominican Republic and U.S.A

Did you ever have a part-time job?
Yes I use to have a part-time job as a administrator.

What was your favorite pet when you was younger?
My favorite pet when I was younger was a dog.

Did you use to have a Hobby?
Yes I do. I use to practice ballet.

Did you use to have a nickname?
Yes I do. It was susy

What's your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood was the travel to canada.

No hay comentarios: